What is a ‘White Label’ loan and why you should consider it…
- Feb 21, 2017
- By Dim Mastoros
- In News
- Comments Off on What is a ‘White Label’ loan and why you should consider it…
What is a white label home loan?
A white-label loan is essentially a home-branded loan, much like the home-branded products you see in supermarkets. Like these products, white-label loans aim to deliver many of the same great features as bank-branded home loans, but for a lower cost to you the customer.
We have seen the quality of white-label groceries increase over time and this is similar to that of the loan industry. It has continued to the extent that white-label loans are now of equal or close to the quality of the bank branded options.
Why you should consider a white label loan…
- Simplicity is key in white-label products, and they are perfect for home-buyers looking for a straight forward variable or fixed rate loan.
- White-label loans are quality, cost-effective and flexible. They offer you all the features you need (like redraw, debit card access and a customer care facility) in a home loan, and you don’t have to pay for additional features you are unlikely to use.
- Through white-label, you essentially receive a better deal because it’s not branded with the name of a big bank and doesn’t carry the cost of providing access to an expensive branch network that you may not need. It’s like a reward for shopping around and doing your research through a broker.
- You can only access white-label loans through your broker – this means you are getting access to a product many in the market aren’t aware of, and you can take advantage of your broker’s expertise and guidance.
- Saving on price does not mean you are compromising on quality or service. Through white-label, you still get access to expert support teams and the facilities to give you quick turnaround times.
If you want to find out more, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Dim – The Bare Broker